Pico second laser is the device for aesthetic use. Through powerful laser energy to grind the pigment in the skin tissue to reach the result of completely tattoo removal and pigment in all type of skin color. Through specialized fractional lens, Pico second laser can convert laser energy into gentle pressure to create new collagen by squeezing cells and activating the natural cell without burning or damaging the skin.
The treatment is safer and less painful. It usually takes 6-8 treatments with the traditional Q:switch laser to remove a tattoo. With the picosecond laser, only 3-4 treatments are needed for complete removal. It is suitable for skin color from I-IV skin type, without hyperpigmentation after the treatment. Anesthesia is not required during the treatment.
532nm can remove the superficial pigment in the area of eye round, such as birthmark, nevus of Ota, red color tattoo and vascular lesions. More suitable for dark skin color.
1064nm can remove the unwanted pigment in the face and body, sucha birthmark, nevus of Ota, blue and black color tattoo.
- Tattoo removal and acne scar results are permanent. Skin rejuvenation treatment results are long lasting, but some pigment conditions can be recovered.
- Pico-second laser is designed with safety and the scarring are very little. Tattoo removal treatments require higher energy than skin rejuvenation and some patients may experience hypo pigmentation but this is usually temporary.
- Recovery times are dependent on the condition being treated and each patient’s ability to heal. usual treatment intervals are 6-8 weeks for tattoo removal. Treatments for acne scars and skin rejuvenation using the fractional lens which can be performed every 3 4 weeks.
- Picosecond laser pulses reduce the amount of heat transferred. Less heat means less damage to the surrounding skin and less risk of injury.
- It depends on the size of the area to be treated, and 10 minutes is common for average sized tattoo and skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Most people experience very little discomfort. Because tattoo removal treatments use more energy, patients may experience bigger discomfort.
Laser type: Active Q switch
Spot size: 1-5 mm
Pulse frequency: 2000ps
Rezervoar za vodo: 5 L
Red light: 650 nm