Shock wave therapy
"Shockwave" targets affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The impact of shock waves causes the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The resulting effect is pain relief.
- It comes with one handle and 5 heads. Thease heads in different size apply to 10 different body parts.
- There are two bullets with the machine, one inside the handle and one for spare parts, each bullet can shot about 1.5Million.
- Our handle has an overheat protection system, the maximum temperature that coil withstand 110 degrees, when the fan is working normally, the temperature will not exceed 80 degrees. The system will automatically work if the handle temperature is too high, without damage the handle.
Erectile dysfunction (ED)
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection. The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment.
ED Therapy Protocol
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas.
2. 300 impacts per area, total 1500 impacts in one treatment.
3. Twice a week , treat consistently for 3 weeks, then stop for 3 weeks. And Start next course.
4. Should be more impacts at the top end of penis and less impacts at the bottom of penis.
Shockwave for Cellulite Reduction
Shockwave, or Acoustic Radial Wave Therapy works by stimulating the fat breakdown, collagen synthesis, and lymphatic drainage.
Our shockwave is delivered by placing a probe up against the areas of cellulite, as it passes over the area it emits radial waves through the skin.
Shock wave for Physiotherapy
Shock wave is an acoustic wave which carries high energy to painful areas and soft tissues with subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions. This energy promotes healing, regenerating and reparative processes. It's a unique, non-invasive solution for pain associated with the musculoskeletal system. Three to four treatments needed at weekly intervals. A therapy session only takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Touch screen: 8 inch touch screen
- Frequency: 1/16Hz
- Power: 200W
- Gross Weight: 12kg
- Voltage: AC240V/100V
- Energy: 50-200MJ
- Schock head: 5 schock head of different size
- Specification: Alu + carton box 41 x 51 x 46 (cm)